Monday 3 November 2008

SELF EVALUATION

attainment-3

i think my attainment is just ok, becuase at gcse i got a B however i think i could of tryed alot harder to get a better grade, and i will try to achieve this in my as level.

effort-2

i think my effort is good, becuase i try relativley hard and i hope that it shows in class

punctuallity-1

my punctuallity is excellent, i attend every class

submission and quality of h/w-3

the quality of my homework is ok but i personally dont think it is any more than ok

abillity to work independently-2

i can most deffinatley work by my self, and do very well

quallity of writting-2

i belive that my quallity of writting is quite gd but still needs improvement

quallity of media folder-2

the qualitty of my folder is not evidential becuase i do not have one, but my books are upto date and complete with handouts from the media teachers.

oral contributions-1

i always contribute to the topics covered and allways make sure my opinions are heard.

No comments: